Boasting bright, modern and generously proportioned interiors, this recently refurbished one bedroom flat is enviably located moments from King's Road within a secure residential development.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the sixth floor and accessed via lift
- Charming one bedroom flat with ample storage
- Light reception room with dining space
- Adjoining and well equipped kitchen
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceilings tiles
- Fantastic Chelsea address
Chelsea Cloisters is located along Sloane Avenue where you can find a number of local conveniences and pavement lined cafes but for a more extensive range of up market shops, bars and restaurants the famous King's Road is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 391 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000