A wonderfully presented two bedroom flat set in a lovely period property boasting excellent living and entertaining space and a fantastic location on the banks of the Thames.
- Wonderfully presented two bedroom flat
- Lovely period building
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Fantastic location on the banks of the River Thames
- Reception room with bay windows and space to dine
- Well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with en suite
Situated next to the river with views towards Battersea Park, Chelsea Embankment is ideally situated for the many shops, bars and restaurants of the fashionable King's Road. Public transport links include Sloane Square Station (District and Circle Lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 999 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000