Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this magnificent three bedroom house is situated in the heart of Chelsea moments from Sloane Square underground station.
- A beautiful mid-terrace house in Chelsea
- Elegantly arranged over four spacious floors
- Three bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light double reception room leading to a conservatory
- Well equipped kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Decked roof terrace and courtyard
- Recent refurbishment with Italian craftmanship
- Enviable location just off the Kings Road
Lincoln Street is a quiet residential address just located just off King's Road where you can find some of London's most premier upmarket shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,269 (210 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000