Fantastic one bedroom flat finished to a superb standard benefiting from a south-facing, bay-fronted reception and a prestigious location close to Knightsbridge.
- Superb one bedroom flat with south-facing reception
- Reception with space to dine and bay doors to balcony
- Stunning bedroom with high ceilings and sliding door
- Kitchen with ample storage and integrated appliances
- Smart shower room
- Access to communal gardens
Situated within an imposing red brick period conversion the property is just moments from Harrods and the wonderful range of amenities this desirable area has to offer. The closest underground station is South Kensington.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,720 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 579 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000