Newly refurbished, bright and beautifully presented throughout, this desirable third floor, two bedroom flat is enviably located just a short walk from Sloane Square Underground Station.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Well arranged over the third floor and communal gardens
- Light reception room offering dining space
- Two double bedrooms, including one en-suite
- Good sized family bathroom with full suite
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
- Fully equipped kitchen with French doors
- Plenty of built in storage space
Culford Gardens is a prestigious Chelsea address located just moments from the King's Road which is home to many of London's fashionable shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also nearby offering attractions such as Harrods department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000