A stunning and bright south-west-facing one bedroom flat ideally situated in a pretty and quiet communal garden square, close to Knightsbridge, benefiting from light and modern accommodation.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, open plan kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Wooden floors and neutral décor
- Pretty views over communal gardens
- Discrete utility cupboard
- Superb location close to Brompton Road
Ovington Square is ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities of Knightsbridge. For transport, the nearest underground station is Knightsbridge.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000