This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21' reception room and gorgeous wood floors.
- Brilliant, light reception with high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and built in storage
- Open-plan, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and feature lighting
- Accessed via lift
- Secure, traditional Victorian mansion building
- Close to cafes and restaurants along Fulham Road
Hollywood Road is a sought-after address, moments from the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines) for links to central London and the City.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 847 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000