Enjoying a fantastic location near the Thames in Chelsea, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat offers fantastic space and a beautiful, stylish interior with roof terrace.
- Combining a wonderful central Chelsea location
- Luscious interior
- Fabulous two bedroom split level apartment
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Attractive high ceiling with skylights
- Contemporary well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Spacious mezzanine-level and outside roof terrace
Rossetti Garden Mansion is situated close to the trendy boutiques and eateries of King's Road. The local area is easily accessible from Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle lines), with South Kensington Underground Station.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Imperial Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,305 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000