This fantastic five bedroom house would make an ideal family residence, boasting a spacious interior, two reception rooms, dining room, a well appointed kitchen, five double bedrooms and is in excellent condition.
- Expansive five bedroom house presented over five floors
- Two generous receptions, separate dining room
- Wonderful wooden parquet flooring throughout
- Mark Wilkinson kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception with period fireplace and private balcony
- Bose Lifestyle System and Comfort Cooling and steam room
- End of terrace with dual aspect and bright interiors
- Entrance on Margaretta Terrace
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address dividing a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £36,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,808 (353 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000