Boasting stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house offers an impressive living space with a private patio garden to the rear and a sunny terrace accessed off the master bedroom.
- Boasting stylish interiors throughout
- Impressive living space with private patio garden
- Arranged over four floors with bright double reception room
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Conservatory and useful utility room
- Gorgeous master bedroom opening onto terrace
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room and bathroom
St Luke's Street is a quite residential street located just moments from the fashionable selection of shops, boutiques and coffee houses to be found on the King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,742 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000