This delightful three bedroom ground floor flat has a fantastic 28' reception room, a master bedroom with an en suite and a smart patio garden with views of the River Thames.
- A well presented three bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefiting from its stunning views of the River Thames
- Spacious reception room with doors to patio garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms, smart bathroom
- Utility room, patio garden and off-street parking
Dockett Moorings is ideally located close to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Chertsey town centre, with Weybridge, Shepperton and Addlestone all within easy reach for a further selection of facilities. The nearest station is Addlestone.
Chertsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A free exhibition of cars and driving experiences on the Brooklands motor racing circuit.
Picturesque National Trust site along the canal.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,763 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,730 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Runnymede Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,568 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45