This unique property is a period conversion featuring an enormous 40' living space with glorious skylights and large windows. The upstairs area is a place to study and relax with a lofty view over the floor below.
- Fabulous and imposing period conversion
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Very large open plan living area
- Plenty of natural light thanks to huge skylights
- Private garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wood floors run throughout
Flanders Road is a quiet residential side street a short distance from the green spaces of Acton Green Common and the many and varied amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Be sure to take the Brewery Tour! Fascinating and you get a taste too.
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
Turnham Green station
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,050 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000