This outstanding six bedroom modern town house is set within an exclusive development on the banks of the river Thames and boasts generous rooms in great condition and recently refurbished bathrooms.
- Superb six bedroom modern town house
- Exclusive development on the banks of the river Thames
- Reception room with French windows opening onto a balcony
- Boasts balcony offering attractive river views
- Features beautiful conservatory
- Offers modern fully-fitted kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Benefits from both garage and off-street parking
Thames Crescent is positioned just off Corney Road offering easy access to a selection of recreational facilities including The River and Chiswick House Grounds and a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and bars may be found on Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
Coach & Horses
An amazing little pub right on Barnes High Street.
One of the finest places for a nice walk and getting in touch with nature..beautiful grounds, stunning house and a cafe that serves a mean breakfast! Also one of the few places that allows dogs off the lead..
Barnes Bridge station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,712 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,346 (310 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000