Boasting a quiet and private location moments from Chiswick High Road,this is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation with off-street parking.
- Stunningly finished two bedroom apartment
- Set over the ground floor of a sought after development
- Impressive open plan living space leading to patio
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with fitted storage
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Gated development moments from the river
- On-site management and off-street parking
Kew Bridge Court is a quiet residential address conveniently located for the many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, with the recreational facilities of the River Thames and Kew Gardens also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000