A highly sought-after three bedroom mews flat boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, off-street parking and good access to local amenities.
- A superb three bedroom property
- Arranged over two generous floors
- Sizeable reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bathroom and additional en suite bathroom
- Enviable location moments from amenities
Anchor Mews is ideally located moments from Balham Hill, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also easily accessed. Clapham South Underground Station (Northern Line) is nearby.
Clapham South locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Monmouth Coffee and shopping while you chat! It is a furniture store and boutique, as well as a cafe serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats with friendly, cosy surroundings.
A beautiful park to take the kids to or take part in a fitness boot camp!
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,152 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,173 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000