This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us.
- A fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the second floor of a modern development
- Can either be furnished (basics only) or unfurnished
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Additional en suite shower room
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
Terroni of Clerkenwell
Terroni's on Clerkenwell Road is a charming traditional Italian café and food store offering all the delights of the old country. There is nothing better than an afternoon cappuccino with a delicious pistachio cream filled cannoli!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800