Gorgeous one bedroom flat securely placed in a popular modern development in a fantastic location on Clerkenwell Road, offering sleek and smart interiors with neutral décor throughout and a wonderful terrace.
- Brilliant one bedroom flat on the fourth floor
- Set in a modern building on Clerkenwell Road
- Smart and neutral interiors
- Generously proportioned reception room and open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace with space to dine
- Close to the Barbican Centre and the City
Charterhouse Square is ideally placed close to the city and the Barbican as well as an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and boutiques in Clerkenwell and Shoreditch nearby. Transport links include both Barbican and Farringdon Stations.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
Owned and operated by Japanese ladies, this gem on Cowcross Street opposite Farringdon Station offers quite simply the best selection of sushi and other Japanese food this side of Kyoto!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 461 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800