Featuring beautiful beams and exposed brickwork this stunning one bedroom flat is ideally located in the heart of bustling Covent Garden.
- Wonderful one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Beautiful exposed brickwork and vaulted ceilings throughout
- Stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Enviably located in desirable Covent Garden
Shaftesbury Avenue is home to some of the country's leading theatres and cinemas and is close to the many ameneites of Oxford Street and Holburn.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
A small but tasty menu of Japanese ramen dishes.
Tottenham Court Road station
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 518 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900