Boasting a desirable location in fashionable Covent Garden this fabulous one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with generous living space.
- Stunning one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Elegant period development with porter services
- Spacious reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen space with integrated appliances
- Offers smart bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Wild Street is enviably positioned on a quiet back street moments from world-famous Covent Garden with its inexhaustible selection of boutique shops, pavement cafés and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as an intimate, homely atmosphere, the pizzas are delicious and very very affordable, starting at only £5!
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 610 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900