This stunning four bedroom family house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen, and a conservatory leading to a beautiful private garden.
- An amazing four bedroom semi- detached house
- Situated on a peaceful residential road
- Boasting modern and stylish interiors throughout
- Stunning reception room with ample space to dine
- Superb open plan kitchen with sleek fixtures and fittings
- Bright bay fronted master bedroom
- Three further excellent bedrooms
- Bright conservatory leading onto a wonderful private garden
Geary Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green. Dollis Hill Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
Dollis Hill station
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,655 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,727 (160 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800