This one bedroom first floor flat offers plenty of ample living space with a bright reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom and good sized bedroom with storage and an off-street parking space.
- Recently renovated one bedroom flat with generous storage
- Fully furnished and set on the first floor
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with foldable breakfast table
- Good sized bathroom
- Ample double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and light dimmer
- Off street parking space
- Close to multiple amenities and 24hrs transport links
The property benefits from being on a quiet street close to the multiple shops, amenities ad transport links of Cricklewood.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My favourite park to jog around, as the hills can be very challenging!
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,242 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 499 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377