Set over three beautifully presented floors this stunning five bedroom period house offers naturally bright and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a landscaped garden and separate study/workroom in the garden.
- Beautiful five bedroom period house
- Contemporary interiors across three floors
- Expansive open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Stunning skylights throughout the property
- Floor-to-ceiling bi-folding doors leading to the garden
- Benefits from one en-suite shower room
- Close to the amenities of Crouch End and Stroud Green
- Finsbury Park Underground Station is moments away
Mayfield Road is a desirable residential street which is well served by the nearby shops and amenities around Crouch End and Stroud Green, while Finsbury Park is also nearby. The nearest underground stations are Finsbury Park.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
This pub has been standing in Crouch End since 1899, so it's a real local institution. The kitchen serves great gastropub food and a delicious Sunday roast that's always guaranteed to leave you full!
An independent hairdressers with the loveliest staff. I always feel welcome and they do a fantastic job!
Crouch Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,144 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,166 (201 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343