Presented to a gorgeous contemporary standard, this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house is set over two spacious floors, offering ample living/entertaining space inc' two reception rooms and a 103' garden.
- Fabulous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautifully finished modern interiors
- Boasts a split-level open plan reception/kitchen
- Offers a separate, bay-fronted, double reception room
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Sleek family bathroom and separate shower room
- Features excellent built-in storage
- Enviably located close the green spaces of Alexandra Park
Wolseley Road is a quiet residential street, moments from a great range of shops, bars and restaurants on Crouch End Broadway, while Muswell Hill and Highgate are also close by. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
This is an awesome steak restaurant. I go here frequently with my friends and family, I really can't recommend it enough!
From sushi, to curries, to noodle dishes, there's plenty to choose from on this restaurant's menu. The décor is cool too, both inside and out.
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,473 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,788 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343