This fantastic two bedroom detached house, benefits from well proportioned accommodation, private rear garden and fantastic central location.
- Superb two bedroom detached house arranged over two floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Walking distance for local amenities and transport links
The property is situated just moments from a great selection amenities offered on the High Street, while local transport links include bus, tram and rail services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
A cosy little restaurant in South Croydon with fantastic service and great food! Make sure you ring up in advance and request a booth when you book to experience the uniqueness of this restaurant.
Church Street station
George Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,328 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390