A lovely one bedroom third floor flat boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Close proximity to transport links
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Kingsland High Street while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 339 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.