A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the eighth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a balcony with far-reaching views.
- Brand new unusually large 1 bed apartment with great views
- Offered with bespoke designer furnishings throughout
- Positioned in the same block as the residents gym, concierge
- Spacious reception with open plan kitchen and breakfast bar
- One generously proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek and spacious bathroom with fitted storage
- Boutique hotel style foyer with concierge and roof terrace
- Boasting excellent location with outstanding transport links
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting situated moments from the plethora of amenities that can be found on Kingsland Road. For a more diverse selection of shops, boutiques and restaurants, Upper Street is also within close proximity.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 572 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565