Providing bright and airy interiors this one bedroom flat is ideally located within a smart purpose-built block which is situated moments from the amenities of Kingsland Road.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom flat
- Situated in a well maintained purpose-built block
- Located moments from the amenities of Kingsland Road
- Bedroom which is found on the mezzanine-level
- Ample storage space
- Secure off-street parking and communal garden
Tottenham Road is ideally located moments away from the multitude of shops and amenities of Kingsland Road, while vibrant Upper Street with its cosmopolitan bars and restaurants is within close proximity.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,590 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 345 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000