This charming one bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as an ideal location moments away from Greenwich Village.
- Well maintained and secure block of flats
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Adjoining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Plenty of storage
- On street parking
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Located on the peaceful Berthon Street, this property benefits from a close proximity to an array of amenities found in both nearby Greenwich and Deptford. For frequent services into central London, Deptford Station is also close by.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Head here for the best breakfast in Greenwich! A great local family-run business...
Deptford Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,655 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 519 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.