Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a good-sized reception room, an open-plan kitchen, a private balcony and use of a picturesque, communal water garden.
- Lovely two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Stylish interiors with a modern finish
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Fantastic sized reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Access to a communal water garden
- Great location close to amenities and transport
The property is located in the heart of the Isle Of Dogs and close to the shopping and entertainment of Canary Wharf and the pleasant banks of Millwall Dock.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Mudchute Park and Farm
An excellent activity for children and adults alike. The farm has a host of animals that you can feed and the park is an oasis of calm just moments from the businesses in Canary Wharf. You can also book horse riding lessons at the stables, admire the allotments or enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast at the farm kitchen.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777