This charming three bedroom, terrace house benefits from a spacious and newly refurbished interior as well as a beautiful landscaped garden and an off-street parking.
- Charming, mid terrace house with picturesque frontage
- Bright and newly decorated interiors
- Spacious double reception
- Separate well proportioned kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms as well as a single bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Landscaped private garden
- Off street parking on private driveway
Located on the peaceful and residential Northover, this property benefits from a close proximity to Bromley town centre for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. For convenient routes into central London, Grove Park Station is nearby.
Downham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian food in the most beautiful surroundings and with great friendly service too.
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
An Indian restaurant and bar, which even has a hotel too! Fantastic curries that are not your average Friday night food. Bit pricey but well worth it!
Grove Park station
Beckenham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 865 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111