Set on a peaceful residential street this superb four bedroom house offers an exceptional living space with two bay-fronted reception room, two bathroom, modern kitchen, garage and private garden.
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Two bay-fronted reception rooms
- Modern fitted bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Private rear garden, garage and driveway
- Four impressive bedrooms all with storage
- Highly sought after and prestigious location
- Close to local amenities and a variety of transport links
Audley Road is a fantastic location moments from central Ealing for a host of local amenities as well as being close to a wide range of transport links including the A40 in and out of the City.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Electric Coffee Co.
Listed in numerous publications, including the London Coffee Guide 2015, this cafe is perfect for those in search of good coffee in London. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches.
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
North Ealing station
West Acton station
Park Royal station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,085 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,227 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,883 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550