Boasting newly renovated interiors with an impressive finish, this luxurious six bedroom, four bathroom detached house features an expansive living space, a well kept private garden and off-street parking.
- Substantial five bedroom detached house
- Newly renovated throughout with a high finish
- Bay fronted reception room
- Expansive dining room with garden access
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Six generous bedrooms with four bathrooms
- Large private landscaped garden with patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking for numerous cars
Ashbourne Road is situated close to the open spaces of Hanger Hill Park while the shops and cafes in Ealing Broadway are within easy reach. Park Royal Station is nearby and motorists benefit from easy access on to the A406.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Electric Coffee Co.
Listed in numerous publications, including the London Coffee Guide 2015, this cafe is perfect for those in search of good coffee in London. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches.
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
West Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,917 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,227 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,182 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550