Situated in Dickens Yard, this fabulous two bedroom apartment benefits from a stunning modern finish and a wealth of communal facilities, including a swimming pool, steam room and residents' gym.
- Stunning first floor two bedroom apartment
- Located in the sought after Dickens Yard development
- Modern finished kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Two impressive double bedrooms flooded with light
- Private balcony and lift
- Amazing location in central Ealing
- Resident's spa with gym, pool, sauna, and steam room
- 24hr concierge service and grand entrance lobby
Dickens Yard's stylish piazzas and planned fashionable retail will add new energy, new life and a vibrant new perspective to central Ealing.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kids love going to this newly opened restaurant in Ealing. Whenever you think about a burger, Five Guys should be your first choice.
Great for breakfast, the eggs royale is amazing! Also the takeaway salad boxes are really tasty and varied.
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Ealing Broadway station
West Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 644 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550