This lovely two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, maintaining a great sense of traditional styling and also benefits from a great location in this attractive square with access to pretty communal garden.
- Traditionally styled two bedroom flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Beautiful wood floors throughout
- Great location on a lovely, quiet garden square
This fantastic property is situated on a popular garden square and is ideally located within easy reach of the local shops and amenities on both Old Brompton Road and Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 725 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000