A stunning and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition with contemporary features throughout and access to a beautiful 30' shared garden at the rear.
- Stylish two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Mood lighting
- Excellent living and entertaining accommodation
- Beautiful shared rear garden
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,300 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000