A wonderful two bedroom flat offering sunny and spacious living space with gorgeous wood floors, modern décor with contemporary fittings and a great location in a period mansion block with lift and communal gardens.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious and light interior with a high standard of décor
- Plenty of useful storage space
- Attractive period building with porter
- Access to gorgeous communal gardens
- Sunny reception room with space to dine
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Earls Court Road.
Earl's Court station
DistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1/2
West Brompton station
DistrictOverground lines, Zone 2
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 856 (79 Sq M) approx.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.