A wonderful two bedroom flat offering sunny and spacious living space with gorgeous wood floors, modern décor with contemporary fittings and a great location in a period mansion block with lift and communal gardens.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious and light interior with a high standard of décor
- Plenty of useful storage space
- Attractive period building with porter
- Access to gorgeous communal gardens
- Sunny reception room with space to dine
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Earls Court Road.
Earl's Court station
DistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1/2
West Brompton station
DistrictOverground lines, Zone 2
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,541 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 856 (79 Sq M) approx.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000