A stunning and luxurious two bedroom flat featuring impressive décor, period features, high ceilings, en suite facilities, ample storage space and a wonderful rear garden.
- Impressive and beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- High ceilings and a wonderful mezzanine level
- Lovely period features blending with contemporary fittings
- Stunning reception with ample dining area
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern shower room and access to a pretty communal garden
Earls Court Square is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and the trendy cafes of Old Brompton Road. Transport links are found moments away via Earls Court Underground Station.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,208 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000