This three bedroom flat benefits from a spacious reception room with feature fireplace and wood floor, fully fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish fitted kitchen with utility room
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Contemporary shower room
- Fabulous private rear patio garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Redcliffe Gardens is located close to a wide variety of superb shops on Fulham Road and a selection of bars and restaurants on Hollywood Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,324 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000