Affording direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this gorgeous and bright three bedroom flat features neutrally decorated interiors, generous proportions and a lovely balcony.
- Situated on the third floor of a purpose built mansion block
- Benefits from lift access
- Generous reception room with space to entertain
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Provides ample fitted storage throughout
- Access to communal gardens
- Stunning views from balcony over communal gardens
Beach House is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities in the close by Earls Court Road, while the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road are also within easy reach.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 865 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000