Situated on a popular garden square, this chic and generously proportioned one bedroom second floor flat features bright accommodation, wood floors and impressive high ceilings.
- Bright one bedroom second floor flat
- Exceptionally stylish interior with high ceilings
- Impressive reception room with ample dining area
- Sleek and well equipped kitchen
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Amazing en suite bathroom
Redcliffe Square is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, and King's Road is close by for extensive shopping.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,210 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 675 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000