Situated within an imposing period building, this stylish studio flat offers bright and modern accommdation in a great location for the amenities of Earls Court.
- Lovely studio flat set on the third floor
- Stylishly presented interiors
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Set in a stunning period conversion
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Excellent seperate shower room
Nevern Place is ideally located for the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £811 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 212 (19 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000