This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat boasts bright and airy living space with sizeable reception room, modern kitchen and great central location.
- Wonderful one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a charming red brick block
- Spacious reception room
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Sizeable double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Fabulous location
- Good selection of transport links
The flat benefits from a superb central location in the heart of Earlsfield with a great selection of amenities at its doorstep and Earlsfield station is also just a short walk away.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
Wimbledon Park station
Haydons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 567 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100