Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house, offers bright and modern interior with lovely private garden and garage with off-street parking.
- Beautiful four bedroom detached house
- Spacious reception room and separate dining room
- Modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional shower room
- Lovely landscaped private garden
- Spacious private garage with off-street parking
- Recently refurbished throughout
The property is situated within a close proximity to the high street, which offers a superb selection of local amenities, while East Croydon rail station is also nearby.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Another reason to move to Croydon! In the summer of 2016, Boxpark Croydon will be home to 80 new independent restaurants. This is, of course, something that is very exciting for the local area.
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
A cosy little restaurant in South Croydon with fantastic service and great food! Make sure you ring up in advance and request a booth when you book to experience the uniqueness of this restaurant.
East Croydon station
East Croydon station
Lebanon Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,158 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,240 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390