Offering fantastic location in Putney, this wonderful two bedroom flat boasts light and attractive living space benefiting from lovely 15' reception room, smart kitchen and balcony.
- Charming two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a striking period conversion
- Bright reception room
- Attractive fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony
- Great location in East Putney
- Moments from the transport links of East Putney station
Oakhill Road is a sought-after residential road situated in East Putney close to a great range of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney and Wandsworth and close to Wandsworth Park by the River Thames.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 673 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.