This fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat offers a large kitchen reception room with two incredible balconies. An ample master bedroom with en suite, private concierge entry and off-street parking.
- Fantastic fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Two large balconies
- Concierge entry and private parking
- Close to the green open space of Bush Hill Park
- Easy access to local transport links
- Near to local shops bars and amenities
The property is located within easy reach of Enfield Town's excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the Southbury Leisure park is only moments away.
Enfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ellenborough Table Tennis Club
Whether you're a table tennis pro or just fancy taking up a new hobby, Ellenborough is a great fun and friendly club.
Enfield Town Market
Lots of lovely fresh bread (local from Barnet), pastries, Asian food and fresh fruit and veg, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The best sunbeds in Enfield! Cheap prices and offering a wide variety of other beauty treatments. Experienced friendly staff who make you feel at ease from the moment you walk in.
Bush Hill Park station
Enfield Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,420 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 708 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.