Centrally located in a sought-after area, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers naturally bright interiors with two en suite bedrooms and a fantastic private roof terrace.
- Outstanding two bedroom apartment
- Beautifully arranged over four floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Two generously sized double bedrooms, both en suite
- Attractive roof terrace overlooking the Smithfields
- Fully furnished
- Around the corner from Barbican
Long Lane is a centrally located address with an array of quality amenities within close proximity.
Farringdon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
St Paul's Cathedral
One of London's most famous landmarks with a beautiful, ornate interior and regular tours.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 779 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800