Recently refurbished to a high standard, this delightful one bedroom flat set on the lower ground floor affords a private entrance, a garden and a separate modern kitchen.
- Good-sized one bedroom flat
- Own entrance on lower ground floor
- Reception room with bay window
- Separate modern kitchen
- Use of garden
- Recently re-furbished to a high standard with neutral decor
- Separate guest cloakroom
- Close to local amenities
Close to the open space of Wanstead Flats while local amenities can be found on Woodgrange Road and Romford Road.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
A hidden gem in Forest Gate Village overlooking Wanstead Flats, this pub has recently undergone a full refurbishment and has a huge beer garden at the rear.
Pound for pound the best Caribbean food in the area and great value for money!
Wanstead Park station
Forest Gate station
Woodgrange Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585