A spacious three bedroom flat situated in a modern development close to local amenities. The property benefits from open-plan living with contemporary finish, three double bedrooms and a private balcony.
- Modern three bedroom flat on the second floor
- Spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Two further double bedrooms
- Contemporary interior with neutral décor
- Private balcony
- A wealth of local amenities on your doorstep
Well situated close to local amenities on Green Street, while the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield are easily accessible by transport.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Forest Gate station
Woodgrange Park station
Wanstead Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,768 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,128 (104 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585