Boasting a stylish and beautifully presented interior with a high finish, this superb four bedroom mid-terrace house also features and open-plan living space with four generous bedrooms and a lovely patio garden.
- Stunning four bedroom mid-terrace house
- Arranged over three floors with a high finish throughout
- Elegant reception / dining room with two feature fireplaces
- Stylish fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Sleek master bedroom with open-plan bathroom
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom
- Private patio garden and private roof terrace
Mendora Road offers a lovely location situated within close proximity to the wealth of amenities in Fulham Broadway as well as North End Road. Fulham Broadway Station is nearby.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,237 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000