Having recently undergone a full refurbishment, this fantastic four bedroom house offers good-sized living space over three floors, an integrated garage and a private rear garden.
- Four bedroom townhouse over three floors
- Modern property recently refurbished throughout
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bathrooms/shower rooms
- Patio garden
- Driveway parking and integrated garage
- Quiet development near the river
Grimsby Grove enjoys close proximity to the River Thames, Beckton Park, Beckton retail park and the Excel centre, while Canary Wharf with its elite range of shops and entertainment is within easy reach.
Gallions Reach locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
King George V station
Gallions Reach station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,516 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,388 (128 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777